Final Competition and Awards Ceremony
- The top scoring eight (8) written idea entries chosen for the final competition.
- Each finalist team will give a verbal presentation.
- Prizes will be awarded to the top three places based on a combination of their written and verbal scores.
- Entries that score within 10% of the finalists will be designated as Honorable Mention.
- Of all marketing designs submitted, one winner is chosen overall and recognized at the Awards Ceremony.
- Of all the Wellness entries submitted, one winner is chosen overall and recognized at the Awards Ceremony.
- Of all the agriculture entries submitted, one winner is chosen overall and recognized at the Awards Ceremony.
- Held on the same day as the final competition at Northern State University in Aberdeen
- Includes business owners who will share their entrepreneurship experiences
- Finalists and category winners will give a short description of their business idea
- All students who participated in the general competition can attend.
The Final Competition will be Wednesday, December 5, 2018 in Aberdeen, SD on the campus of Northern State University.
Media may be present during presentation to capture footage.
Elevator pitches and presentations from previous years’ finalists can be seen on the Previous Winners page or on the BIG Idea SD YouTube channel.
Final Competition Agenda
View Speaker Biographies