Pictured on top from left: Kelly Weaver, Cameron Gilmore, Megan Nash.
On bottom from left: Jordan Schock, Rachel Schallenkamp, Matea Gordon, Tessa Erdmann
Congratulations are due to all the students as this year had some of the closest margins ever between places!
Top 3 places are:
- 1st Place: Matea Gordon, Goats-2-Go, Sturgis Brown High School – Independent Study
- 2nd Place: Cameron Gilmore, Cameron Waste Removal, Inc., Blacksburg High School (VA) – Independent Study
- 3rd Place: Megan Nash, Busy Bees, Northwestern High School – Anne Frericks
Also recognized at the competition was the Wellness Category Winner (sponsored by Sanford), Agriculture Innovation Winner (sponsored by the SD Ag Foundation), and Marketing Design Winner (Sponsored by McQuillen Creative Group).
- Wellness category winner: Jordan Schock and Rachel Schallenkamp, SimplyCook, McCook Central High School – Terry Rieckman
- Agriculture Innovation Winner: Tessa Erdmann, Erdmann Precision Field Analysis, Groton High School – Adam Franken
- Marketing Design Winner: Megan Nash, Busy Bees, Northwestern High School – Anne Frericks