Steps to Starting your BIG Idea Project
- Submit your business idea online by going to the website, BIGideaSD.com
- Click on the ‘Student Login’ at the very top right to create a student login.
- Each entry requires a unique email and password for login. If students are participating as a team, only one student login is needed for the entry. Names of additional team members are added during the application process.
- The primary contact person, as identified in the login and entry process, is responsible for communicating with other team members any information related to the competition.
- The login feature allows students to save their work and return to work until completed. Visit the ‘Student Login’ to sign-in anywhere. If students navigate away from their project to visit a different page, they can return to their work by clicking ‘My BIG Idea’ on the upper right hand corner.
- After entering their contact information, students should click on the My Project link on right hand side to begin their idea entry.
For further instructions of how to create your login please visit the Rules page and the Competition Process document.
Useful Resources: below are videos that will help explain the competition as a whole and will break down certain sections into detail for you. Also included are videos on tips to make your business idea a successful one and what is required for the Marketing Design Competition!
LAUNCH DATE: September 1, 2019
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: October 31, 2019
FINALISTS NOTIFIED: Mid-November 2019
FINAL EVENT & AWARDS: Wednesday, December 11, 2019