Steps to Starting your BIG Idea Project
- Submit your business idea online by going to the website, BIGideaSD.com
- Click on the ‘Student Login’ at the very top right to create a student login.
- Each entry requires a unique email and password for login. If students are participating as a team, only one student login is needed for the entry. Names of additional team members are added during the application process.
- The primary contact person, as identified in the login and entry process, is responsible for communicating with other team members any information related to the competition.
- The login feature allows students to save their work and return to work until completed. Visit the ‘Student Login’ to sign-in anywhere. If students navigate away from their project to visit a different page, they can return to their work by clicking ‘My BIG Idea’ on the upper right hand corner.
- After entering their contact information, students should click on the My Project link on right hand side to begin their idea entry.
Student Login- http://contest.bigideasd.com/signin/
For further instructions of how to create your login please visit the Rules page and the Competition Process document.